Friday, May 25, 2012

OJIBWA READY TO MOVE!

Project Ojibwa's "Muscle"( Rick Morgan & Shawn Preston)  strike a triumphant pose on the foredeck. We have de-stored and packed everything moveable, managing to load 3, 1000lb, 40 Foot long periscopes into an enclosed van,  What an incredable feat.

I really intended to post more, but the volume of work keeps expanding to fill the time available.  I'm loving it.  I don't know if it's adrenaline or emotions but I feel great and full of energy.  I'll take some time at the end of this week to figure out why. For now I'll keep going with the flow


The dock has been prepared and will be flooded this morning OJ is ready to be floated onto the dock and we expect this all to be completed by dinnertime today.   There will be quite a bit of activity tomorrow morning as a large number of shipmates gather to see the Black Lady sail off to a new life!
  AWESOME!!

You'll find more pictures of this weeks activities on our website in the "move" section- www.projectojibwa.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment